Code of conduct
Each grade level principal introduced the EHS Code of Conduct asking students to abide by the following rules:
We, the Wildcats of Eureka High School, are committed to being our absolute best; therefore, in order to achieve this both now and in the future, we pledge to always:
- Practice academic honesty and demonstrate integrity in our actions and words.
- Take ownership and responsibility for our learning and behavior.
- Persevere and adapt when faced with obstacles.
- Demonstrate self-control even in challenging situations.
- Treat everyone in a courteous and respectful manner.
- Be punctual and prepared.
- Take care of ourselves, our environment and each other.