All things EHS all the time

EHS-hub

All things EHS all the time

EHS-hub

All things EHS all the time

EHS-hub

STL’s Hidden Gems

Explore some of STL’s unknown attractions.

Slick City

Slick City is an indoor slide park, located in Chesterfield Mo., known for its “Fast As Friction” slides. Slick City is meant for a fun time for all ages. There is even a Junior Jungle attraction for kids three and under, including tubes, tunnels, obstacles, and small slides just to be cautious with the little ones. Slick City’s attractions include the “Fast Lane,” designed for four people to go down the slide. Slick City also helps fundraise for organizations, church events, and sports teams.

Sandbox VR

Do you want to experience an alternate reality? Sandbox VR is located in St. Louis, MO, and is known for many virtual worlds. This is one out of 43 locations around the country. They have multiple virtual worlds that you can explore such as the well-known Netflix movie, Squid Games. The pricing is $50-$60 per person Monday through Sunday. Sandbox VR hosts birthday parties, family gatherings, and work events. If you want to go into the world of virtual reality, Sandbox VR is the place for you.

Latte Lounge 

Are you looking for somewhere to enjoy a flight? Latte Lounge, housed in Florissant, MO is a great place to enjoy a “latte flight”. A latte flight is a serving of five different lattes, allowing you to try multiple lattes at once. This place is also a commonly known brunch spot around STL. Items on the menu range from their well-known chicken and waffles to a delicious cobb salad with the price range from $10-20 per person. There is also an option to take out for your family or friends at home.

Lacledes Landing Wax Museum

celebrities, zombies, presidents, sports stars and superheroes. The wax figures are manufactured from multiple different places across the world and are personally shipped to STL. The places they come from include London, Germany, and Hollywood. The wax museum is a five-layer building that includes an ice cream and gift shop.

Ryze Adventure Park

The last wild attraction that you can find in STL is an outdoor adventure tower that provides ziplining, minigolf, and glow-in-the-dark minigolf. This attraction is called Ryze Adventure Park, located in Champ, Mo. The adventure tower is also known as “The Playground in the Sky,” and includes 110 unique obstacles for kids and adults to enjoy. The zipline is three stories tall and reaches 200 feet. Ziplining is included for free when you get an Adventure Pass.